During the ongoing Covid-19 crisis we would like to reassure you our team is taking added precautions during appointments in your home and in your place of business. We are taking the following steps to ensure we work as safely as possible:
• We are currently working with office employees and our IT provider to coordinate a work from home program.
• We have cancelled all in-person department and staff meetings.
• Installers and technicians will wear gloves and eye protection.
• At the customer’s request installers and technicians will wear face masks.
• We are increasing sanitization measures throughout our building.
• In the interest of the safety of our technicians and the community we’d appreciate an open dialogue between our customers and employees. If you have been out of the country in the last 14 days or are experiencing respiratory or flu like illness please let our staff know before arrival.
We thank you for your continued support and welcome your calls if you have comments questions or concerns.